Saturday, July 21, 2012
Do you like this story?
Critical Strike Portable – Cross-platform 3D FPS MMO for Android, iOS and Web!
“The gameplay and graphics are absolutely incredible – it just doesn’t feel like a mobile game.” – AndroidPolice.com
“A 5/5 to award a great and altruistic work.” – AndroidZoom.com
“Critical Strike Portable for Android deserves a spot on any first person shooter gamer’s Android device for its exciting gameplay, smooth controls and vivid pictures.” – AppEggs.com
Note: Game may freeze for 1-2 minutes at first run – please wait, after that it runs normally. If game crashes download game from our site and install manually.
Critical Strike Portable (CS Portable) delivers the nostalgic Counter-Strike style gaming experience on your Android smartphone and tablet! Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the exciting cross-platform first-person shooter against other players on the web and on other mobile platforms.
Critical Strike Portable’s awesome features include:
- Free to Play (F2P)
- Cross-platform 3D Multiplayer FPS MMO game (Local/Online) between web, iOS and Android!
- Single player mode: Player vs. Bots
- Smooth and responsive customizable touch controls
- All popular Game Types (Classic, zombie survival, Team Death Match, ect.)
- Customizable server settings: Player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, modes: matrix mode, night mode, space mode, ect.)
- Dozens of unique maps (and more added continuously)
- Build and upload your own maps with Unity 3D
- And most of all, dedicated and passionate development team to listen your feedback!
PLEASE NOTE! Critical Strike Portable has no connection to Valve Corporation. Critical Strike Portable tributes original Counter Strike v1.6 but is an independent game developed from the scratch using self-made code and resources.
Some Android devices have encountered problems while installing/playing the game, we’re looking into it. In some occasions the game might freeze for a minute or so, when you load a map. If this happens, just wait a moment. Below the list of devices reported to have some issues. Even if your device is listed here, it is possible that the game still works in your device (it does for most people).