Sunday, December 19, 2010
Sunday, December 19, 2010 by Syed Faizan Ali · 0
Ps- No change-log not available at the moment Friends
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Ucweb Browser UPDATED 126.96.36.199-800-28-1012071 S60v3 Eng By HargovindB
UC browser, permanently free, fast and provincial traffic, watch flash movies to play online games, to download to experience it!
UC browser is a free web browsing software for all kinds of hand-held mobile phone-based mobile terminals. UC browser, users can quickly access the Internet, ready to interact with the network data world, limit access to wireless surfing experience: Edit personal blog, bubble forum / visiting the community, send and receive email, download files, subscribe to RSS ... ... to the Internet world filled with imported bags and enjoy high quality mobile life!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010 by Syed Faizan Ali · 0
Click below to download
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Requirements: Android 2.0 and higher
Overview: Dolphin Browser HD is a brand new version of the Dolphin Browser, the most popular browser on Android.
Dolphin Browser HD is the successor to the popular Dolphin Browser. Featuring all of this mobile web browser plus so much more; swipe through Tabs, supports multi-touch Pinch Zoom, full screen browsing with many options tucked in menus, Gesture Shortcuts for bookmarks, browser controls, Add-ons and a lot more, skin your browser with Themes, and downloadable Add-ons of third party services. All this goodness is only available for Android 2.0+ phones (but that’s reason enough to upgrade to a new phone right?).
• Android mobile web browser with more features user experience enhancements over the default Android web browser
• Android App Recommendations powered by AndroidTapp.com
• AndroidTapp.com RSS feed via Add-on (many more add-ons like ad-blocker, password manager, screen cut, google translate, show IP and more)
• Tabbed browsing with swipe
• Multi-touch Pinch Zoom
• Gestures as shortcuts for common commands
• Add Themes
· Simplified Chinese support.
· A rolling process titles in tab bar.
· Long press the icon of gesture and drag the icon to the corner you want (bottom left & bottom right).
· Fix the bug that Copy URL cannot work.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Still, the developers made a lot of progress since last month, when the first release was launched. The application has been tested on desktop PCs running XP 32-bit, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
DroidCam 2.0 is a Windows client program that must be installed on the desktop computer or laptop that you wish to use with your Android phone. The other part of the software must be downloaded from the Android Market and installed on the smartphone.
After downloading and installing the Windows client of the DroidCam v2.0 Beta application, open up a chat program that you intend to use with your webcam and select DroidCam as a Webcam and as a microphone. You can do that by checking the chat program's audio and audio settings.
Then simply start the application from Start / Menu / DroidCam and you will get a message displayed on your screen saying “Waiting for a device”.
Now is the time to install the other part of the software on your smartphone. Search the Android Market and you will find DroidCam 2.1 Beta, as the application has just been updated.
After the installation is over, make sure that you have WiFi enabled and that the phone is connected to your home network.
Start DroidCam app from the phone and click “Connect”. A list of saved IP addresses (if any) will be immediately displayed on the screen.
Tap on “Add New”, enter a description and the IP address of your computer.
Save and tap on it to connect. If everything is order, you will notice a “Connected” message displayed on the computer.
Start the chat program and you should be able to see the live video feed transmitted by the phone.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Live score, Movie reviews, Pub reviews, RSS reader, Google Calendar,
Dictionary, Journey planner... all accessible now through one tiny free application!
snaptu application browser boosts your phone with iPhone like user experience.
Install snaptu on your phone to get free access to the web's best online services.
The Picasa photo browser enables you to view multiple public and private Picasa Web Albums and search for photos from your mobile device.
With theRSS reader you can read your favorite feeds and blogs from the mobile phone, anytime, anywhere for free.
Now featuring new applications
* Facebook application to stay updated with your social life while on the go. Never lose touchwith your friends again - get livenews and status updates, browse through your friend's profiles, read and write messages and update your status.
* Live football coverage, showingreal-time game results, news, commentary, favorite tournaments and teams by Score24Live.
* Dictionary, Find the meaning of words with this English to English dictionary.
* Transport for London - Tube line status and Journey Planner * Fancyapint UK pub reviews * Cricinfo cricket news updates and live sores
* Twitter - See your friends timeline, write new twits, reply to twits, write and read direct messages ...and more!
Software default button settings:
2 keys: the menu command up / move up the role of
8 keys: Menu command down / down the role of
4 keys: the menu command to the left / role to the left
6 keys: the menu command to the right / roles to the right
5 keys: OK / Start / dialogue / open the chest the other buttons (shooting, jumping, etc.) can set up their own
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010 by Syed Faizan Ali · 0
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010 by Syed Faizan Ali · 0
The best mobile IM and games for Mobile.
Fonwar IM allows connectivity to all other IM, such as MSN, Yahoo!, Gtalk, AIM and even allows invitation from Facebook users. Now you do not need to worry about setting up different IM, you just need Fonwar IM which offers seamless mobility to you. Now you can snap and share photos with your friends while Chatting! This new IM allows realtime sharing of happy and precious moments via your mobile anywhere anytime. Play games as you chat with friends, look out for the games we have installed for you! Play Rock Paper Scissors Challenge, and many more which may sound very familiar to you. Now you can send SMS to anywhere in the world with FLAT fee or even FREE with your MG$! Use your MG$ to exchange for SMS and chat with your friends from all over the world. By inviting friends to chat on Fonwar IM, you can grow your MG$ to redeem gifts.
· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Friday, December 3, 2010
Friday, December 3, 2010 by Syed Faizan Ali · 0
With this release, you are now able to download Street Maps directly to your phone without a PC! Today’s updated beta release includes these enhancements:
- Download street maps directly to your device! A new feature called “Update” on the main menu which allows you download Street Maps directly (via WiFi) to your phone without a PC!
- My Position and Search are now integrated (now called Map). When accessed, it will show your last map view
- Back button in Favourites
- Long tap functionality to delete & rename collections & routes
- Pop up for first time use – to inform user to download new map data (when upgrading 3.04 > 3.06 for the first time)
- Improved behaviours of transit lines settings in map toolbox (no more grey out)
- Compass calibration hint
- Refreshed place details information view
Please note that if you have previously used Ovi Maps 3.06, your Map data will not be deleted after installing the updated release.
Naruto, the strongest ninja large collection of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Naruto classic big pill ... they do not drop a cartoon character, all will be displayed in the game nirvana with their gorgeous super awakening technology, called You experience the visual impact as animated, intense fighting, the white blood! What are you waiting, come experience to bring you fun Naruto feel it!
Download Links Are Below:-
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 by Syed Faizan Ali · 0