Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 by Syed Faizan Ali · 1
Screenshot It v2.17
Screenshot It v2.17
Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: Take a screenshot of your phone's screen. May require a rooted phone (depends on phone).
Take a screenshot of your phone's screen, save as a jpg or png file, and share anywhere!
- Crop screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
What's in this version:
- Draw and annotate screenshots
Provided by: -Market Militia-
All-In-One Widget v1.0.12
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Very clean and beautiful wigdet that displays the current date and time on the left, and cycles through various statistics on the right.
Easy to view all important information from one single widget!
On the left you can see:
- Analog clock displaying current time
- Current date
And on the right you have:
- Current weather
- Upcoming calendar events
- Current battery statistics
- Current resource statistics (storage)
- Finance (stock quotes)
The right side automatically cycles in 1 minute intervals in the order above.
Use the separate Configuration Utility to change settings, like the city used for weather updates.
- Weather (city, temperature, conditions, wind, humidity)
- Calendar (upcoming events with start time and title)
- Battery (charge level, status, health, temperature, voltage)
- Resources (free memory for apps, free memory on SD card, CPU usage for past 1 minute, memory usage, number of running apps)
- Finance (stock quotes with symbol and day's change in percent)
Stay tuned for planned updates such as:
- Finance (stock; current, high, low, change, volume, etc.)
- Connectivity statistics (3G, WiFi, etc.)
- Messaging statistics (SMS, email, etc.)
- More themes!
- Weather data provided by Google
- Financial data provided by Yahoo (NYSE updates)
- If settings are changed, updates are applied after next refresh cycle (so e.g. new stock symbols might not appear immediately)
- There is no public calendar API so far, which means calendar events cannot be guaranteed to be shown on all devices
- 1.0.12 Price is now free (but includes ads in configuration view)
- 1.0.10 (7.7.2011): Added possibility to manually specify data refresh interval; longer intervals for less network traffic and more battery time!
- 1.0.9 (6.7.2011): Added new finance view to update stock quotes, number of running apps in resources view, plus new traditional roman style clock background, check out the new screenshots!
- 1.0.8 (5.7.2011): Added possibility to switch view manually by tapping the widget.
- 1.0.7 (4.7.2011): Added cool new electric blue clock theme.
- 1.0.6 (28.6.2011): Added more clock backgrounds and possibility to change it from the configuration (again, check latest screenshots and video).
- 1.0.5 (27.6.2011): More stylish clock (check the screenshots). More to come as options! Upgraded icons.
- 1.0.4 (27.6.2011): Added the calendar view (check the screenshots) for upcoming events, and still fixed some crash issues.
- 1.0.3 (27.6.2011): Few more crach issue fixes and added AM/PM indicator to clock.
- 1.0.2 (26.6.2011): Added support for more screen resolutions.
- 1.0.1 (26.6.2011): Fixed few potential cases where crashes could occur.
Content rating: Everyone
by Syed Faizan Ali · 1
Chordbot Pro v1.12
Chordbot lets you create and play advanced chord progressions on your phone. Useful for songwriting experiments or as accompaniment for your guitar/saxophone/theremin solos.
This is the full version with more comping styles and all features enabled.
Preview mode for chords and styles. Song state is now retained between sessions. Various bug fixes and GUI improvements. The occasional force closes should now hopefully be a thing of the past. Sorry about the delay.
1. More and better styles.
2. Song sections (verse/chorus/etc) and looping.
Chordbot Pro v1.12 for Android
JEFIT Pro - Workout & Fitness v4.2.1018
Requirements: for all Android versions
Overview: Most downloaded bodybuilding, weight training and workout app.
**No more workout notebook! No more paper and pen! No more stopwatch!
**Try out the JEFIT Workout App, the most premiere way to track your workouts, routines, body statistics, and progress all in one program!
This is the Pro ads-free version of JEFIT, it includes all the functions from JEFIT plus some extra features for paying users:
* Redesigned UI for Pro version
* Progress bars with goals for all exercises.
* Ability to set goals for all exercises.
* Progress bars + target bars for body stats
* Charts for all exercises
-1RM Progress Chart for all exercise.
-Volume Progress Chart for all exercise.
* Advanced logs viewing mode.
* Extra logs mode for individual exercise.
* Landscape mode fully supported
* Better performance, load faster compare to Free version.
* Ability to Copy/Paste and Duplicate Routines and Exercises.
* Ability to record an Extra Set Without Modifying Sets Setup.
* Beat your records - shows you the weight & reps you need to do to set a new 1RM record.
* Ability to take Progress/Profile Photos with Phone’s Built In Camera and upload to server
* Progress Photo Album Creation on h**p://www.jefit.com
* Target Repetition Function for Exercises
* Search Functionality in Exercise Database
* Detailed Exercise Database
* Ability to pre-fill weight/reps from specific day of the week or exercise logs in global.
* Setting Default Sets, Repetitions and Rest Timer
* Addition of Quick Timer to Log Creation Page
* Ability to Perform an Instant Workout from Exercise Page
* Profile creation and editing on h**p://www.jefit.com
* Access to Free support for JEFIT issues and bugs
* Full access to the forums and postings on h**p://www.jefit.com/forums
* Free Downloading and Access to Thousands of User-Created Routines
** We update JEFIT Pro every month.
** This pro version includes all future updates. Get it today for Lifetime Free updates.
Some Key Features from JEFIT:
Workout Planner with hundreds of workout exercise.
Smart workout logs.
Synchronization with your progress from Android phone with PC on your Jefit.com Profile
Charts for tracking workout and body stats
Bodybuilding/weight training/fitness App
* Most User Friendly UI (User Interface)
* Constant Updates.
* And many more other features waiting for your to explore.
Designed by serious bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. We know what a bodybuilder wants and needs when going to the gym.
4.2.1018 update notes:
1. Bug-Fixed: Routine exercise reordering bug.
2. Bug-Fixed: Total Volume Chart FC in some rare cases.
3. Bug-Fixed: Log Editing FC in some rare cases.
Requirements: Android OS 1.5+
Overview: Add film and camera effects to your photos.
• 68 effects & 56 frames
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Polaroid/instant camera styles
• Cross-process, tilt-shift, photobooth, double exposure and more.
• Supports the full resolution of your camera (3.1MP, 5MP or 8MP)
• Flash (if your phone has one) (not working on Dell Streak)
• Front-facing camera support (on some phones)
• Self-timer and time-lapse
• Digital zoom
What's in this version:
Bugs fixed in this version:
• Fixed freezing when using multi-shot modes in portrait orientation.
New features in this version:
• Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation after taking a picture.
Sundroid Pro Sunrise Sunset v3.3
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 +
Overview: Calculates sunrise, sunset, twilights, golden hours, length of day, the path of the sun, and moonrise & moonset times for any date, anywhere in the world. Handy for astronomy, photography, outdoor activities, planning gardens, holidays, hunting, and more. Four widgets are included so the information is at your fingertips when you need it.
· Sunrise and sunset times with azimuths
· Civil, nautical and astronomical twilight times
· Solar noon
· Golden hours
· Length of daylight
· Track the azimuth and elevation of the sun
· Solar and lunar eclipses 2000-2020
· Solstices and equinoxes 2000-2020
· Moonrise and moonset times with azimuths and lunar phase
· Notifications and alarms for all rise and set events
· Monthly calendar views showing how times change each day
You can use your location from wireless networks or GPS, select places on a map, search by name or zip code or enter coordinates. Locations can be saved for later use.
What's in this version:
· Earth aphelion and perihelion dates
· Alarm in silent mode option
· Venezuela time zone
· Temporary time zones for Russia, Belarus, Ukraine
Please note the Android time zone database is out of date and doesn't contain this year's changes for Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. As a workaround, this app now uses fixed GMT offsets for these countries. As a result, historical times before April 2011 will be incorrect, and if you live in one of these countries you should test the alarms feature.
Metro UI Pro 2.0.3
Requirements: for Android version 2.1 and higher
Overview: Pro Version of a WM7 clone.
Pro Version Features:
- Tile priority for re-ordering
- Menu items to toggle settings (Ringer Mode, WiFi, Bluetooth)
- Background support
- Tile opacity
- Wide (2x1) tiles
- Setting to not show animations
- Full size icons
- Standard: 120w x 120h px
- Wide: 246w x 120h px
- Image Cropping
- Gesture Support
- Right-to-Left: Opens app list
- Left-to-Right: Opens notifications
- Animated Tiles
- Hide App in the App List
- Custom Tile Colors
- Live Wallpaper Support
- Drag and Drop
- 1x1 icons courtesy of Bowsa2511 of XDA Developers
2.0.3: Added wifi indicator to custom notification bar. And click the bar should open the notification menu.
2.0.2: Fixed issue with startup
2.0.0: New version. If you like the old version, I suggest you don't update. You can preview the new version via the "lite" app. This is still a work in progress so please me your feedback.