Sunday, August 14, 2011
Do you like this story?
Beyond Tetris v1.1.0
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: Beyond Tetris is an advanced version of TETRIS game which is one of most popular games in the world. Now Beyond Tetris provides you many features that you must experience.
1. There are four different game levels, Easy, Normal, Advanced, and Difficult。If you think the traditional TETRIS is hard to you, you can try Easy level that mixes original four square blocks and three, two, or even one square blocks. If you think the traditional one is too easy to you, now you can try Advanced or Difficult level that mix challenging five square blocks.
2. Support gesture control completely. You can smoothly move blocks to any places you want using gesture, powerful gesture is the key to get high score and enjoying game. In addition, If you feel blocks moving too fast or slow, you can adjust sensitivity in Options.
3. Support virtual button control completely. For the players who are not used to using gesture, they can use virtual button control. If you are not satisfied with the default button layout, you can arrange it in Options. Besides, you also can configure "delay speed" and "repeat speed" of buttons
4. Support blocks "delayed fixing" effect. When blocks fall down on the bottom or other blocks, you still can rotate and move blocks in a short time. This helps when blocks fall in a high speed; you still have short time to adjust blocks' position.
5. Support "Hold" function. There is a buffer space where you can temporary put a block, and then release it when good timing coming. Get familiar with Hold function, you will have more flexibility to arrange block position.
6. Enhanced animation effect let you have better visual effects. For example, block rotation, line removing and so on.
7. Support various resolution screens (except 240x320) of phones and tablets.